GRACE UPON GRACE
After meeting to worship in public facilities for more than fifteen years, Crossroads Community Church raised sufficient funds to purchase and renovate a historic church property in Somerville, New Jersey. God blessed us in identifying a property that will allow the church to glorify Him by serving others in an exciting community. As we undergo renovation and construction, we are so thankful for the generosity of our donors and the faithfulness of He who provides every "good and perfect gift" (James 1:17). Our Crossroads family eagerly awaits the opportunity to meet and serve our new neighbors.
- 2010 / Q4 : First building fund capital campaign;
- 2016 / Q2 : Somerville property identified and prayerfully considered;
- 2017 / Q1 : Second building fund campaign;
- 2017 / Q2 : Formal purchase of building;
- 2017 - 2018: Environmental remediation; architecture planning;
- 2018 / Q3 : Contractor bid awarded; demolition, permitting, and construction begins;
- 2019 / Q1 : Expected launch date;
360 View (Before renovation)
Click and drag below to "look around" the historical sanctuary undergoing renovation.